ブログをはじめました!
留学するまでのこと、留学のことを書くつもりです。
8月に出発!9ヶ月間の留学をしてきます。
今日はカメラのアルバイトです。
私は毎週土曜日と日曜日に、岐阜県でカメラを売っています。
一眼レフ(黒い大きなカメラ?)と、デジタルカメラを売っています!
最近お客さんが少なくて、あんまり売れません…。
留学してから、photographyのクラスを取るので
一眼レフが欲しい!でも、デジカメも欲しい!
でもでもお金がない。
なので、Nokiaでデジカメとしても使える携帯を探しています。
いいものがあるといいな。。
明日もバイトだけど、頑張るぞ!
I started this blog today!
I'll write about my days in Japan by August, and days in USA for 9 months.
Today I have my part-time job in Gifu to sell cameras
(including single reflex camera, and digital camera)
I'll take photography class in UVT(Univ. of Vermont?)
that's why I may need single reflex 35mm camera or something
but because it's heavy to bring with me, I wanna have digital compact camera as well.
however,,, it's kinda hard for me to buy two cameras(will be more than 100,000)
so...I'm gonna find Nokia cellfones that can be used camera too..
anyway, I'll write this blog in Japanese first, and do some summary in English
so that I can practice English, and if Int'l students see this blog,
you'll probably see what I mean if you have some trouble with my Japanese.
anyway... anyway,
I should change my clothing and prepare for my jobs.
Have a good day! ;9
oh, see! Japanese style " :) " is
(*´∀`*) something like that..
wanna see more? I'll do later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh,
*cellphone
いつ行く?忘れた。
いつ行く?
you asked me when I study abraod?
私は8月の20日、21日、22日ぐらいに行くと思います。
まだ日にちが分りません。
I'll go to USA on 20th August, or 21th, or 22th...I'm not sure because
I havent known the date yet..
Post a Comment